Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Farewell


I woke up today and sensed mixed feelings hovering around me.  As I switch gears in my professional life today, waves of nostalgia stirred and then engulfed my mind for few minutes and I lost deep in thoughts. Thoughts - about the place, the people and the time spent together.  
I sat down to write my good bye mail to colleagues and in due course realized that every good thing should end to make the experience a memorable one. One should must move on to newer and greater thing in life. And even though no matter how much we resist the change, it’s the only constant thing in life. With these feelings my thought became subtle as I could realize.    
To meet n depart is d way of life. But to depart n meet is d hope of life. We meet to create memories, but we depart to preserve it.
And to all such minds who share the same sentiments, here are the words of wisdom:
A farewell is necessary before we meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
Cheers!

3 comments: