Pages

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

I dream of you


Sorry that I kept you waiting, I am not avoiding you though
Come again and bestow your tender love.

Sorry that your call went ignored, I do recognize your voice
Alas, some noise was being fed in my ears.

It’s been tough days, I see us parting away
Affectionate, Still I am, just been difficult to express.

Be it classroom or business case, I dream of you   
They don’t let us meet; and I just yawn.

Monster(Professor) saw deep in my eyes, caught me begging of you
Fortunate I was, thus escaped a mockery in class.

You were luring me with same old charm
Perhaps the timing wasn’t just right.

Sorry that I can’t caresses you often
I have something else going on – day and night.

For you want me to cuddle and stay
All I can give you is a tiring day.

Don’t let these trying time deter your love for me
Obstacles these are, just to make love stronger.

For the history we share, for the fondness we have.  
Don’t deny me; won’t it be tough for you either? 


-Amit


Note: And that's the story of a MBA student and her love "sleep goddess" :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment