Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Remembering you !

Please don’t go, I can’t bear this separation
Wait! Are you really far, or is it just an illusion?

I see pain in you, when you being rude or practical
you may try to hide; I know it wasn’t intentional.

You may pretend that you don’t care anymore
you think, you can fool me, just like your sweet allure?

You may expect otherwise, but I can’t hate you
no matter how hard I try, yes I still miss you.

Though, I hate to love you, everyday and still
is it your affection, or just me against my will.

It hurts when you can’t accept me in your world now
for what we had was bliss, magic, simple yet how.

I am confused, will it make easier if I just lie
should I listen to you, alas I can't let you die.

Why you have such a big heart, don’t you sink
for you love me and tell me not to, and just wink

I know how tougher it makes for you to resist
When you weep inside, pretend and just insist.

Sorry for how weak I am making your resolve
I can’t help it but to let myself dissolve.

This hope is all I have, after your sustained denials
that you may change your mind after several trials.

Please forgive me for I have loved you, but couldn't selflessly
the reason why, I simply can’t let you go easily.

Night long thoughts, your memories, the endless race
Come soon, for I am waiting, Oh my grace!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...This is a good one...this is the one which came directly from your heart...Keep writing like this...And btw for whom you are waiting sir ji ;)

    ReplyDelete